Somehow or another, I think I might have prefered it this way. No one is looking at this blog and tagging it. Or somehow, maybe people do read it. But din really comment. Just continue to let things goes this way. I will be satisfied.
12 days to Preliminary languages paper 1
23 days to Preliminary written papers.
33 days to END of Preliminary Examinations.
67 days to START of O LEVELs.
86 DAYS TO END OF IT!
What am I waiting for now? I have no idea too. I am stubborn and obstinate. Wilful and throws my tamtrum at people. Am I waiting for it to happen? Or am I trying to cause it to happen? I have no idea now. How long more can this ever last and how much longer can I take? Perhaps, answers to these questions will never be found.
Actually I wished I could remain sick for now under all your care. But now, I guess it's time to get well soon.
Today, I am taking a gamble. Probably you will appear, probably you will not. But definitely for sure, I will be there by afternoon.
Saturday, August 18, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment